Monday, August 10, 2009

Special Guests

My New Place
One of The Special guests to Nate Dogz
Nate Dogz at the beach
another special Guest!
and Nate Dogz at the Sidney Crosby Parade!

So It's been forever since I've posted.
Been quite busy with Nate Dogz and I moved there on Aug 1st.
So RONA's been going great. I'm taking a few days off right now, not by choice but the cart is in the shop getting some repairs. I did alot of travelling around on the weekend and the cart couldn't handle it BUT it's going to be stronger now!
Well what was I up too? well first off took Friday to go over to Cole harbour to sell some Nate Dogz to all the People that were out to see Sidney Crosby and the Stanley Cup! The parade they say drew about 80,000 people!! Of course i cant sell everyone a Nate Dogz but Chloe and I Set up in the perfect spot and sold out just at the right time, as the whole thing was ending. It was my best day in the 2 and a half months I've been doing this.!
so since that parade went great the next morning i thought I'd hit up another parade. Not as good. :S it was a smaller spread out crowd... I sold what i could and got out of there! went to Rona..And even THAT was a slow day, got out of there, And Finally for the 3rd Setup of the day I got a call to head out to an Lu'au and i catered that party! so its been a fun week, Busy but fun, I'll get the cart back tomorrow, after the repairs, and back to RONA for Wednesday!
Here are some pictures from the last little bit Enjoy!!


Go Nutz
Nate


1 comment:

  1. Great blog, I am just starting out, actualy waiting for my cart which seems to be taking to long to arrive. I dont have a web site as yet, I was wodering ow much to charge for special events, birthdays etc. any tips?

    ReplyDelete