Friday, May 29, 2009

Day One: "I'm Gonna need a bigger Cooler!"



Hey
So The Grand opening is over, for never have really operating a full day myself, the day went Pretty smooth! I'd say the months of research and mental preparation, has paid off. I had customers lined up before I Had even had the cart set up,(2 guys from lane!, credit that to the flyer's I Handed out earlier in the week)

Once the day got moving, I realized that I would be doing more business then I planned. People were coming out in groups, and it was more of a RONA staff crowd then anything. The human recourse rep, Nick, had said that the whole store was excited, and by the end of the day the store manager said the feedback was super positive, SO RONA Likes The dogs. Well the BIG Dog to be exact, as i ran out of the stock i had brought up.

Thanks to all those who showed up for a visit as well, Blair, Dahr, Nick, Mom, Dad, Nanny, Gran dad, Ken, and all the customers, and RONA Staff, who I hope to see more of over the coming months.

A few things I found is that people like to eat even in the rain ha, "I'm gonna need a bigger cooler...", the umbrella is gonna need some Tinkering to work, I might just go with the enclosed 4 post patio thingy haha. and The Big Dog is a hot seller!

Coming soon, some Promo Pics of the first day taken by Go Nutz Photographer, Dahr!!
Great Pics Dahr! they'll be coming soon!

GO NUTZ!

Nate
Okay I just see Dahr has Posted the Pictures to the GO NUTZ Facebook page check them out!!
HERE

1 comment:

  1. That's totally awesome bro! Nice kick in the rear eh?! As opposed to having no/few customers day One, which is how most small business launches go...

    From what I've been reading and listening to lately - Carve Out Your Niche.

    What makes your dogs different? If you have to buy right from a butcher somewhere and pay twice as much per dog for some fancy sausage from East Germany - DO IT!!!

    Whatever will make people remember...uhhhh, Go Nutz about your dogs...

    Peace, love & prosperity.

    jcswan

    ReplyDelete