Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Progression, But Progress?


Well The other day i wrote up my proposal to Wal-mart to set up outside their store.
I handed it in as well. So that is in and its now a waiting game to see if they approve me, being outside their store! Here's hoping.

And also I have been in contact with the organizers of the Ideal Home Show at exhibition park. Its a LARGE home show for people looking to renovate, update or just purchase products for their homes. Its a Large crowd of people. The lady i talked with forward my email onto another lady, But Bev, the first lady i talked with said she loved the company name! :) that may work out to me a profitable weekend...
So like i said i'm making Progression, but untill i start hearing Yes's I'm not making Progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment