Saturday, June 20, 2009

Going Nutz As Usual


Yo!
Well today RONA had a 15% off anything in the store, I was expecting a large crowd, But it was Much larger then I had planned for. The customers were coming and coming one after the other! I didn't have a chance to sit down. I heard a RONA employee say that it was the busiest the stores ever been since they opened! well It was defiantly the busiest day of Go Nutz Since it's opened. It beat my previous best day by almost Double! I had plenty of Dogs and sausages, But not Nearly enough Condiments! I had to shut'r down for 30mins to run to superstore for some emergency Mustard, and Ketchup, and Relish AND Sauerkraut. Ha
Oh and Superstore was having a no Tax event so that was a mad house as well!! overall Super busy day! That's what I want, To Go Nutz!!
Thanks to Nick for coming by with HIS bike! It's looking good!

Go Nutz!

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment