Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great Run for Go Nutz


Hey!

Just finished up my Wednesday at Go Nutz. A couple updates, I did my interview with The Hot Dog Cart News Website/Blog called www.hotdogprofits.com yesterday. It is a great site for the Hot Dog vendor community. The man that runs it is Steve Schaible, really cool guy, based out of St. Louis. I contacted him when Go Nutz opened and he said he wanted to to a feature on my company. So he recorded the interview over the phone yesterday as well as he'll do a little write up. DON'T worry I will let everyone know via this site as well as Facebook when it becomes available.
Also today was the best Wednesday in Go Nutz History. Doubling any other Wednesday I've done before, and also it has been the most profitable stretch of 5 days, as well!
The sun DOES bring people out! Thanks to all those who support Go Nutz!

Remember, Go Nutz, for whatever your passion is!

No comments:

Post a Comment