Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Times and Location!

Hey 
Just received a message from a buddy of mine, Matt. And he made a suggestion that I'm surprised I haven't addressed yet. Where I'm located and times I operate. 
first of times, look to be 11am - till 4pm through the week. Fridays and weekends I may go alittle later, like 6, or 7 I guess it all depends on how busy it is. This first week I'm still getting the feel for things...

so lets go with 11am - 4pm for the most part

Second where I'm located. 
RONA! and that is here.

View Larger Map

It's right there were all the dirt is, the google image was obviously before it was built.
but it is right there in the back of the park.

I'm finding there are defiantly a ton of things to do to keep this running 7 days a week.
Entrepreneurship is not for everyone, but it is for me. I always wanted to just work for ME and this is it!

Whats the ONE thing every Hot dog Cart should have?!

Go NUTZ

Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment