Friday, June 12, 2009

International Customers!


Hey,
Well yesterday Thursday, was a pretty slow day, Rainy and cold again. I set up for a bit anyways, with some minor success, making money is always good. But the cool part of today were the two guys who showed up to have a couple Big Dogs. They were from Germany visiting Nova Scotia and PEI for 14 days. First off they were so excited to see the cart, they said they hadn't seen anything like this anywhere! In Germany they do not have hot dog carts. Which right away I thought was strange because i thought Germany invented the Frank! anyways, the reason they don't have Carts is the government, I'm not sure exactly how the process goes but sounds like you need a million papers and permits to set up somewhere or, in their words, "The police will come and kick you off, and kill you!" ha But they loved my cart, taking pictures, asking info, i gave them the website to where i got it as well as my email in case they wanted to move to Halifax and Start their own.
Ha not only am i bring customers to RONA, I'm Bring people to Canada! :)

Keep going Nutz!
Shout out to Scott in AUSTRALIA! GO NUTZ MAN!

oh p.s One worked as a truck driver the other in the "FRANK"furt airport moving planes...
NATE

1 comment:

  1. I am going nutz mate, its great! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete